Frequently Asked Questions
We've created this resource to help answer the most common questions visitors have about our products and company. If you do not find the answer you're looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Nothing. They are all the same product but we interchange the names, sorry for any confusion.
You can easily place the It Works Body Wraps on yourself in most cases. Occasionally, depending on the area, you may need some help. For instance, the arms are challenging to apply on your own.
After you have prepared your skin for the Applicator, remove the body wrap from the pouch and unfold completely. Try to even out the lotion on the applicator and lay flat on your desired area. Put plastic wrap over the applicator to keep it in place. We prefer plastic wrap over ace bandages because plastic wrap doesn’t absorb the lotion, so more of it will stay on your skin. Wear each body wrap for at least 45 minutes, remove and rub in any remaining lotion.
4 body wraps (21.5 inches by 11 inches) come in each box of It Works Body Wraps.
No, our Body Wraps can be used for most body parts (excluding the face) by cutting them to fit the desired area you are trying to wrap.
The body wraps are a single use disposable item, however, we suggest utilizing any remaining cream left on the body or the wrap by rubbing into any other area of your choice (excluding the face).
Yes! You should prepare your skin for taking on It Works Body Wraps cream. Try using the It Works Skin Toner on the area you’re wrapping.
Drink plenty of water. Avoid alcohol. Use the Greens and Its Vital for internal nutrition, alkalizing and detoxifying. Use Advanced Formula Fat Fighter with Carbohydrate Inhibitors if you indulge in high fat/high carbohydrate meals. Be good to your body!
To prepare your skin:
- Exfoliate with a salt scrub or another exfoliator that will not leave a residue.
- Try making a paste with baking soda and water and apply to area you plan to wrap.
- Leave on for 20 minutes to allow the baking soda to remove oil and bacteria.
- Use the It Works Cleanser Gel and Hydrating Skin Toner & Freshener or another cleanser and toner that will not clog your pores. Rubbing alcohol can also work. NO soaps, oils or lotions before wrapping!
- It is recommended to shower before wrapping, but definitely not after (you don’t want to wash off the lotion).
- You do not want to sweat while wrapping, nor work out after wrapping since you want to let it soak in as long as possible!
- Remember to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water the day you are wrapping and for 3 days following. (Example: A 200 lb person should drink 100 ounces of water).
- Apply (fully opened applicator) to clean, lotion-free skin–no drinking alcohol (alcohol while dehydrate you).
- Try not to sweat while you are wearing it–rub remaining lotion all over.
- Use Defining Gel in between wraps on all your problem areas–a good time to wrap is following a tanning session with clean, lotion-free skin.
- The Greens aid in the detox effect for greater fat-loss.
- Use the Cleanser Gel and Hydrating Skin Toner to prepare the skin for better results…We cannot stress enough how important it is to prepare your skin for the body wraps!
- Treat your body well and eat a healthy diet (not necessary, but can only help)
No, the Ultimate Body Applicator can be used for most body parts (excluding the face) by cutting it to fit the desired area you are trying to wrap.